Does your dog get enough Omega 3?
Why your dog needs Omega 3?
Dogs love to eat, and they will pretty much eat anything you put in front of them.
It is our responsibility as pet owners, to make sure that we are giving our dogs the best possible diet so they can live long and healthy lives.
One essential nutrient for dogs is omega-3 fatty acids, which are found in fish oils. Here's why your dog needs omega 3 in their diet.
- Dogs need Omega 3 to maintain a healthy skin and coat
- Omega 3 promotes a healthier heart, brain, and joints
- Omega 3 helps with weight loss in dogs by regulating metabolism
- Dogs that don't get enough Omega 3 may experience excessive shedding or dry patches of fur on their skin
- Rathlin Raw has sea kelp which is a natural ingredient that is loaded with Omega 3, so you don't have to add extra supplements!